Power and strength for your business applications
IBM Power with IBM i, AIX and Linux.
Highly stable, reliable, efficient.
Trusted IT for Business
IBM Power for discerning demands
IBM Power Systems are designed explicitly for the most demanding data applications. They offer the best possible operating platform for the business-critical workloads of today as well as for the artificial intelligence of the next generation.
IBM Power Systems – including IBM i, AIX and Linux – bring you the benefit of top performance, large memory bandwidth, market-leading availability and reliability as well as outstanding virtualisation characteristics. These properties combine to create the outstanding price-performance ratio of IBM Power architecture.
The Power benefits
IBM Power Systems
- Provide highly virtualised environments for the stable and integral parallel operation of your applications and processes
- For exceptional availability and reliability of business applications
- Support interruption-free growth
- Guarantee reliable security through high-performance monitoring and compliance tools
- Are optimised for business-critical applications such as SAP S/4HANA
- Support the enterprise operating systems IBM i, AIX and Linux (SUSE / RedHat)
ITpoint Power knowledge for you
The dedicated IBM Power team of experts at ITpoint has accumulated more than 100 years of expert knowledge in the field and develops it continuously.
IBM Power Systems and the operating systems IBM i, AIX and Linux are strategically anchored in our technology and service portfolio.
ITpoint offers a wealth of expert knowledge, broad experience and an abundance of references for IBM Power infrastructures
Our dedicated IBM Power team bundles more than 100 years of experience to create Switzerland's largest Power knowledge base and puts it at your service every day.
IBM Power architecture is an integrated component of our managed services & cloud concept «ORIA».
Build and share knowledge at the Power i Round Table
Twice a year, ITpoint organises the Power i Round Table under the «PiRT» label for the IBM Power community in Switzerland that
- Strengthens the ties between IBM i users,
- Conveys knowledge,
- Promotes the exchange of experience,
- Takes place at an enterprise where Power is in active use.
By the way, sales employees are intentionally excluded from participating in PiRT events.
IBM Power as a Service
You can count on the ITpoint Power team all the more when it comes to running your IBM Power Systems or the provision of Power resources as a service. Backup, high availability, monitoring, maintenance and support are all included.
Make use of our expert knowledge and manpower for an all-round care-free service with professional 24/7 support. Either at your premises or as a cloud-based managed service.